Resin Bound Gravel Cambridge
Resin Bound Gravel is one of the most popular paving options to emerge from the hard landscaping industry in recent years and is fast becoming one of the most low-maintenance, affordable, durable and stylish alternatives to traditional surfacing options, such as block paving, concrete, slabs, or loose gravel. However, unlike all these traditional paving options, Resin Bound Gravel is completely water-permeable and requires very little maintenance.
Whether you want a simple, classic resin driveway or you want to make a statement with various colours or even an embedded design or logo, Cambridge Landscaping’s huge range of colours and textures means there is a Resin Bound Gravel to suit every style and budget.
Cambridge Landscaping’s Resin Bound Gravel can be laid quickly and efficiently over existing asphalt or concrete. We can also lay Resin Bound Gravel over a fully permeable reinforced base, creating an extremely environmentally-friendly option.
- Quick Installation – Resin Bound Gravel can be laid in one-to-two days and is ready to be driven on within hours of completion
- No Planning Permission Required – Our Resin Bound Gravel is SuDs compliant, so you can create an entirely new driveway, path or patio with no planning permission whatsoever
- Smooth & Accessible – Our Resin Bound Gravel surfaces are smooth and slip-resistant and therefore ideal for wheelchair access, as well as for pushchairs and bicycles
- Low-Maintenance – Absolutely no loose stones or gravel to keep sweeping up or removing from the house and car
- Minimal Disruption – No excavation is required as there is no disruption to utilities, pipes, drains or manholes
- Durable & UV-stable – Our Resin Bound Gravel will not fade or crack in the sunlight and will stay looking good for many years
- Environmentally Friendly – Resin Bound Gravel is completely porous and allows rainwater to pass straight through it to the ground underneath. No water is left standing on the surface, removing any slip or skid hazards
Please have a look at our recent case studies and read what some of our customers have said about us...
A quotation was requested for a medium-sized hardstanding area at my home. A meeting was arranged to consider the specifics of my requirements and useful suggestions and ideas were discussed which helped me to decide what options were best. We opted for a grey block paved drive which provides parking for up to 3 cars. The general quality of the finished work is excellent and i feel that it will be a good investment for the future, adding value to our property where before we had a rather miserable frontage to our property. I would recommend highly to all.
Cambridge Landscapes installed a beautiful porcelain patio to my back garden. Delighted with the results. First-class job.
Cambridge landscaping helped my ideas become reality! From first contact, Cambridge landscaping didn’t disappoint. By the end of a reassuring, reliable, and professional experience, I was delighted with the result!
The service and standard of work I received was far beyond my expectations.
Cambridge Landscaping came recommended from a friend, I am so glad I decided to use them for my rear garden. They did a landscape design and installed a new porcelain paving, sleeper raised beds & fencing along both sides. My new garden looks brilliant! I will definitely be getting them back to do my front garden next summer.
Highly recommend this company. Designed and built us a beautiful patio and landscaped our garden.
Get In Touch
If you need a free quotation for your garden and driveway, contact us now or simply request a call back, we will be happy to help you.
26a Mill Road, CB1 2AD, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire