Wooden decking provides a stylish, durable and affordable alternative to a paved patio. Decking is extremely versatile and can be constructed or adapted to suit every garden, regardless of size, shape or budget to create a warm, natural and inviting area. Unlike paving, decking can be easily and quickly built over unsightly areas, such as an old patio or a worn-out patch of grass.
Cambridge Landscaping’s decking falls into two categories, each with their own unique benefits:
- Composite Decking – Composite decking is extremely durable and requires very little maintenance. Due to the properties of its combination of plastic and wood, it is water and rot-proof and resistant to mould and other problems associated with timber decking, It is also UV-resistant and will not fade in direct sunlight
- Timber Decking – Timber decking provides a warm, natural feel to any outdoor area. Cambridge Landscaping offer pre-treated Hardwood and Softwood timber decking. Hardwood decking is very durable and requires little maintenance. Softwood decking is slightly less durable but provides a more affordable option than Composite or Hardwood decking
Before Cambridge Landscaping begins work on any decking project, the ground underneath is treated with a suitable weed killer and a PVC membrane is laid to suppress further weed or plant growth.
If lighting is required on or around your deck, Cambridge Landscaping has a team of lighting specialists and electricians who work with our deck builders to create suitable lighting for any application to the same high standard you will receive from our construction team:
- Safely illuminate some steps to your decking
- Light a small section or the whole of your decking with discreet energy-efficient LED lights for entertaining or dining
- Motion-sensor spotlights for security
Cambridge Landscaping offers a huge range of decking with quick delivery and installation. Call us today to discuss your decking requirements.
Contact us now
Contact us Now
26a Mill Road, CB1 2AD, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire